Welcome to Shri Shirdi Sai Mandir, the home of devotional community dedicated to Shri Sai Baba of Shirdi in America.
With Baba's blessings Dwarkamai has brought Shirdi Sai Baba temples to the metro North-West, West and South of Boston to bring forth the devotional, spiritual and individual growth of the community.
Shri Dwarkamai Vidyapeeth in Billerica, MA.
Shri Gurusthan in Northboro, MA.
Shri Sai Chavadi in Canton, MA.
Shri Shirdi Sai Mandir also conducts Shri Sai Palkhi (Spiritual Walk) in different parts of the country like Boston, Chicago, Denver, Virginia, Allentown PA and Edison NJ. The idea behind doing Sai Palkhi is to recognize the divinity in each individual soul, to sing and chant the name of the Lord and dance to the glories of Shri Sai Baba.
OUR MISSION AND VISION
To glorify God residing in every individual by conducting spiritual and philanthropy programs.
To become Shirdi Sai’s philosophy based foundation that acts as a catalyst for spiritual development of individuals.
We conduct Shirdi Sai Palkhi at various locations in USA.
We carry values of spiritual excellence, blissfulness, holiness, dedication, integrity, generosity, passion, wisdom and teamwork.
We read the holy book “Shri Sai Satcharitra” and all our beliefs reside in this holy book.
Approach Shri Sai’s Devotees at different locations for a spiritual walk to every other family home.
Provide religious and neutral platform for spiritual development of Shri Sai’s Devotees.
Our Goals and Objectives
- To bring spiritually enlighten environment in the home of the Shri Sai’s families.
- To encourage and facilitate philanthropy services under the doctrine of Shri Sai’s philosophy.
- To nurture spiritual growth of kids, adults and families.
- To conduct spiritual upliftment programs for kids and adults.
- Find reliable and right channels for satisfying needs of under privileged kids.
- Conduct programs for social and community development.
We do spiritual walk in the form of Shri Sai Palkhi Procession at various locations in USA.